Sunday 2 December 2012

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

 This article grew out of two of my posts on this website from last August (here and here). I felt especially compelled to write it because the authors of the study I critique think that the if depression is an evolved adaptation, psychiatrists should treat it with Darwinian remedies. To them, this means using problem-solving talk therapies (not necessarily a bad thing, I guess, though I don’t see why this should always be the best approach), and, especially, withholding medication. If depression is adaptive, so they say, then people should be encouraged to suffer through its pain to receive its benefits...

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems

Calculus Problems


No comments:

Post a Comment